Sunday 27 January 2013

Am I allowed to laugh at this?

Hi guys, to start this post I thought I'd tell you a story which my dad shared with me today.

So, a few weeks ago my Nana/Grandparent fell over and broke her wrist, I can imagine this hurt her quite a lot as I have been through similar experiences, anyway, so she had her cast off today, and in case you weren't aware of the treacherous conditions we've had in Britain, it's pretty damn icy, and on the way out of the hospital, just after having her cast removed on her wrist, she slips and breaks her wrist, seriously, it happened, am I allowed to laugh at this? Please, tell me, this has got to be the most ironic thing ever!

In other news, I have decided to take part in the CREST awards, which is basically a science fair. Me and my two friends, Jonathon and Alex have teamed up to defeat the scum of the other teams! Yeah! We each have to come up with an idea and experiment/other method to prove our hypothesis, which we also have to create. Our idea is testing the realism of superhero's existing (more specifically Batman) by creating realistic interpretations of gadgets and suits. We will be concentrating on Batarangs, and hopefully, we will actually be making some! This is a huge breakthrough, I think we should win the Nobel prize. Seriously, I do. basically we are testing whether a lot of different variables that may affect a Batarang, including; size, depth, alloy/pure metal and design. 

And for today, that's pretty much it. I don't feel that bad about leaving you with a shorter post than normal as I did give you one halfway through last week, so. 

If you liked this post and want more, follow this blog and follow me on Twitter @Mitchell_Tobin 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment