Wednesday 23 January 2013

Am I... Jealous?

Hey guys, urm, this is a little early but I really need your help/advice with something.
Today I saw my crush, who may well be reading this, and one of my friends walking around school for the whole of lunch, like all of it, all 45 minutes of it. And they were just talking, but I started feeling this strange pull in my stomach/intestines, and I'm not sure what to make of it as I have never felt this before, like, ever. And I'm confused because to be honest, I have never liked one girl so much or for so long before either so could I be experiencing jealousy? And here's the other thing, I'm perfectly okay with this happening, but I was still feeling this pull, I'm really confused.

If you have any answers/comments on my predicament, please post in the comments section, thanks!
Also, I will still be posting my usual post on Sunday, this is just a little extra for my benefit!

As per usual, if you like this follow my blog and follow me on Twitter @Mitchell_Tobin

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment