Sunday 24 February 2013

Role playing???

Hi guys, this week, I'm gonna talk about a website called Omegle, it's basically a site where you just talk to random strangers, literally, you don't need an account or anything, just put in a few interest(which is optional) and you connect to a random stranger with the same interests, some times you find decent people who are on it to make new friends and have a decent conversation, but not always, I sometimes find okay people, and still keep in touch with some of them, but sometimes(more often than not) you'll get a random slutty whore who just wants you to watch her "take her clothes off and rub her clit for you!" it's rather disturbing.

Anyway, there is also a 'Question(Spy)mode option. This is basically where you can ask a question and two people see the question and discuss it, the person asking can see the conversation, but not get involved. Now, some people ask good questions, most just ask for your KIK/Skype ID. But, some people give you a scenario and ask you to role play it... These are highly amusing. I am now going to share with you a scenario and role play that me and a random stranger got given, and role played. (Squesmish and prude people may want to skip this next part...) The internet has changed me, I am now a disgusting prick.


Question: The first person to say something is Harry Potter, the other is Draco Malfoy. You are trapped in the Chamber of Secrets, role-play this.


You: Hey, Draco.
Stranger: We meet again - Potter
You: My wand is bigger than yours.
Stranger: Let me just heat mine up
Stranger: It's sensitive to friction
You: And then we shall duel.
You: To the death, and oh, friction, let me help you with that.
Stranger: No, it's levisuhhhhhh
Stranger: Wingardium Levisaaaaaaaah
Stranger: let me slither in your ass
You: Hey look, a snake.
You: That's pretty cool.
Stranger: So it's just us two huh
You: Crap, I thought it was small, it was just far away.
Stranger: Yeah well, I get that alot
You: Ah, it's getting closer, hold me Draco.
Stranger: Ohh, Harry.
You: Oh look, water, wanna go skinny dipping?
Stranger: I think, that would be most pleasant.
Stranger: Are you taking your G-string off, or swimming with it?
You: Wait, do you mind, I might mess your hair up.
Stranger: No worries
You: Off. I like to be free.
Stranger: I find it most comfortable
You: You?
Stranger: I might just keep it on
You: Let's get going then.
Stranger: *splash*
You: Oh, this is very shallow.
Stranger: Just like your mother's vagina
You: I can still see the end of your knob.
You: My mother's dead.
Stranger: Both?
Stranger: Please do cover up your tip, it's most disturbing
You: And your mother's vagina was shallow, then I put her in a wheel chair
Stranger: AHAHHAHAHA
Stranger: I can't take this shit anymore
Stranger: I'm going to sleep
You: Well, are we going to duel or not. *Raises 'wand'* look, no hands!
Stranger: ..
Stranger: How come it's only white thunder D:
Stranger: That is unpleasant
You: What, this term wasn't in my cupboard's dictionary.
Stranger: I think it's time we escaped this dreadful captivity
You: Urgh, fine, but one question first, if you woke up, and your ass was hurting, would you tell the prefects?
Stranger: You know I wouldn't.
Stranger: I take Ruphylin on a regular basis anyway
Stranger: It's bound to happen sooner or later.
You: Ok, let's go,
You: Are you getting dressed, or are we going to double team Hermione when we get out?
Stranger: I think we should streak naked accross the corridors just for the hell of it.
You: Indeed, I like your style Draco.
Stranger: And infiltrate Hermoine's room for surprise double penetration.
You: I'll take the ass, you take the pussy, let's put her in a wheel chair.
Stranger: Sounds good.
You: Let's go. You first.
Stranger: I'll stick my wand right up your ass like a Dumbledore buttfucking a dragon.
You: And I will enjoy every moment.
Stranger: :')
Stranger: i'm out man



Well guys, that's it, oh wait, guess what guys, it's my b-day on Wednesday, Birthday-Beats huzzah! I'm gonna be in so much pain...

Bye, have a nice week, and as always, if you want more regular updates, follow me on Twitter @Mitchell_Tobin

Sorry, my blogging had to take a quick 5-minute break while I ate cake.

It was my sort-of birthday cake, it had the Batsignal on it. It tasted good, apart from the candle wax. 

Anyway, bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment